Make recycling safe, easy and simply with Upcycle's Services:
Recycle Your Electronics with Us
E-Waste Gurus provide compliant recycling services to a variety of markets, including government agencies, large businesses, and private sectors. We collect end-of-life electronics (also known as e-waste) and in partnership with responsible and certified recyclers offer an easy recycling solution for your excess, obsolete or unused technology equipment.
Devices that can be dropped off FREE of charge:
- CRT Monitors and Televisions
- LCD Monitors and Televisions
- Plasma and Projection Televisions
- Portable DVD Players with LCD Screen
- Computers (Laptops and Desktops)
- Servers & Networking Equipment
- Cellular Phones
- Telephones, Telecom & Radio equipment
- Computer Components: Hard Drives, Motherboards, Power Supplies, CPUs, Memory Modules and more.
Small FEE may apply (please inquire prior to drop off):
- Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Fax Machines
- Small Electronics (ie: Keyboards, Mice, CD Players, VCRs)
- Large Electronics (ie: Copiers, Fax Machines)
- Other Electronic Devices
Items that are not accepted:
Appliances (ie: Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Microwaves, etc…)
Please note, businesses MAY qualify for free pick up, dependent on load size, type and location of the load (please call to inquire).
E-Waste Drop-offs Schedule:
Monday – Wednesday (9:00am – 5:00pm) ONLY.
Schedule a Pickup Today!
Upcycle appreciates your giving. Together we are empowering people in our communities by repurposing technology and helping our environment.
Note: Donations made to the Upcycle Tech Foundation, May be considered tax-deductible for yourself or organization. Consult a tax-pro for details. Donation Receipts are available via email!