Whether you are just starting your work from home journey or you are looking to upgrade your current work at home set up, a Plug n’ Play Bundle from UpcycleTech Foundation is a safe way to get what you need. We made it super easy to be able to place one order and get everything you need to work at home.
Whether you are looking for a slower processor to just get you started or a faster option like an i7, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Does your work require more than one monitor? Shop Dual Monitor bundles right here!
How to Assemble Plug n’ Play:
- Remove all items from the package and decide where your computer will go.
- You will have 2-3 power cables (depending on how many monitors you purchased). Pair each cable with a piece of equipment and connect.
- Your 1st monitor will be connected to your computer tower via VGA cable.
- If you purchased a Dual Monitor Bundle, your second monitor will be connected via a Display Port cable, or a Display Port to VGA Adapter cable. You’ll connect from your 2nd monitor to your computer tower.
- Connect your Keyboard & Mouse via USB
- Power on!
**note** there is not a cable going from monitor to monitor
Once the cables are connected securely, your PC should automatically detect and display the desktop screen on the connected monitors. You can now select the display style that best suits your needs out of Microsoft’s multiple options.
PC SCREEN ONLY Use only display 1 and show nothing on display 2. The second monitor is ignored and only the primary monitor is used.
DUPLICATE (also called Clone mode) Show the entire desktop on both displays. The second or other monitors mirror the primary monitor.
EXTEND Stretch the desktop across the two displays. The desktop screen of your PC is extended across all the detected monitors and allows you to have a desktop screen that spans across all monitors.
SECOND SCREEN ONLY Use only display 2 and show nothing on display 1. The primary monitor will be disabled and only the second monitor will be used.
You can change all this in your settings.
That’s it! All that’s left to get you connected to the internet is your ethernet port. Once you get that connected to your internet connection, you are ready to get working.
If you enjoyed your experience purchasing a Plug n’ Play Bundle from Upcycletech Foundation, consider writing a short review on why you love it!